In accordance with NJEA’s directives, as of today, Thursday, March 12, 2020, the following events have been cancelled. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Human Relations Committee “Courageous Conversations Part 2” Workshop on Monday, March 16th
- CCCEA Representative Council Meeting, Tuesday, March 17th
- CCCEA Pride Open House & Food Drive, Thursday, March 19th
- Educational Support Professionals Committee “Health of Your Local” Workshop, Tuesday, March 24th
- Cam Voc Rep Meeting (Tuesday, March 24th) normally held at the CCCEA Office, please check with your local president for further information.
- Instruction & Prof. Dev. Committee, “Advocating for Trauma Informed Care” Workshop, Thursday, March 26th
- Local President’s Roundtable at the Camden County Boathouse, Monday, March 30th
- Legislative Member Engagement Event at the CCCEA office, Tuesday, March 31st
- CCCEA Executive Committee Meeting, Thursday, April 2nd
We will keep you advised of any other scheduling changes as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact our office.
For more information about NJEA’s COVID-19 Prevention Measures, go to http:// https://www.njea.org/njea-cancels-events-meetings-announces-other-covid-19-prevention-measures/.